|Published:||Mar 01, 2013 5:15 PM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 01, 2013 6:50 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Lee County Sheriff's deputies are on the scene of yet another bank robbery, this time to the Fifth Third bank, at 15221 Tamiami Trail.
Tellers pressed the panic button a little after 5:00 p.m., when they saw the suspect walk in the building. They recognized him as Daniel Ball, the man accused in two other bank robberies this week.
He demanded money and fled on foot.
Officers were busy investigating a bank robbery at Wells Fargo on Palm Beach Blvd., that happened earlier in the day, when the call came in.
This is the fourth bank robbery to take place in Lee County this week.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- 3 people killed in Florida Panhandle boat crash