|Published:||Mar 01, 2013 5:15 PM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 01, 2013 6:50 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Lee County Sheriff's deputies are on the scene of yet another bank robbery, this time to the Fifth Third bank, at 15221 Tamiami Trail.
Tellers pressed the panic button a little after 5:00 p.m., when they saw the suspect walk in the building. They recognized him as Daniel Ball, the man accused in two other bank robberies this week.
He demanded money and fled on foot.
Officers were busy investigating a bank robbery at Wells Fargo on Palm Beach Blvd., that happened earlier in the day, when the call came in.
This is the fourth bank robbery to take place in Lee County this week.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption
- Investigators look for answers in fatal Gateway standoff
- Third-grade FCAT math and reading scores static
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students