|Published:||Mar 01, 2013 6:15 AM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 01, 2013 8:52 AM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Everyone gets to be Greek this weekend at Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church's Greek Festival. The event returns to Fort Myers Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Some of the highlights include:
- Authentic Greek Food
- Carnival Rides & Games
- Dance Exhibitions
- Live Music by Demetrios & The Islanders
- Merchandise Vendors
- Church Tours
- Car or $25,000 Raffle
- Cash Raffle
Friday and Saturday gates are open from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., Sunday they are open 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Tickets for adults are $5 and provide unlimited admission for the entire weekend. Children under 12-years-old are free.
A portion of the proceeds go to Golisano Children's Hospital, CCMI, and Meals on Wheels.
For more information visit http://www.greekfestfortmyers.com.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause