|Published:||Feb 28, 2013 6:01 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 28, 2013 6:01 AM EST|
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - Three tickets matched all five "Fantasy 5" numbers to collect a jackpot worth $82,403.27 each, the Florida Lottery said Thursday.
The winning tickets were bought in Naples, Hialeah and Miami Shores, lottery officials said.
The 311 tickets matching four numbers won $128 each. Another 10,423 tickets matching three numbers won $10.50 each and 104,016 received a Quick Pick ticket for picking two numbers.
The numbers drawn Wednesday night were 04-12-14-25-35.
- Early morning crash on US 41 kills pedestrian
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School today
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- Stolen puppy returned to Pensacola pet store
- New anti-fraud group forms in Collier County