|Published:||Feb 28, 2013 11:56 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 28, 2013 11:56 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.-New details on two teenagers accused of robbing a Wendy's on Palm Beach Boulevard. WINK News has learned Kristian Foster and Anthony Ross-Spagone will be charged as adults.
Lee County Sheriff's Office say Foster and Ross-Spagone held up the restaurant. They are both being held without bond.
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- Officials: 20 whales spotted closer to shore
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash
- Cape Fire Station 2 closes for repairs due to mold
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- An iconic ship gets a chance to set sail on a new voyage