|Published:||Feb 28, 2013 11:56 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 28, 2013 11:56 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.-New details on two teenagers accused of robbing a Wendy's on Palm Beach Boulevard. WINK News has learned Kristian Foster and Anthony Ross-Spagone will be charged as adults.
Lee County Sheriff's Office say Foster and Ross-Spagone held up the restaurant. They are both being held without bond.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Witnesses says Naples man killed ducklings with a broom
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting