LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Deputies arrested a 15-year-old Cypress Lake High School student for possessing a gun on the school bus. The teen got in a fight with another boy, and deputies say the teen pointed a gun at the victim and threatened to shoot him.
Investigators say they tried to watch the video taken on board the bus, but the camera wasn't working and nothing was recorded.
The teen was arrested for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
- $590M-plus Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- 20-year-old girl dies in Cape Coral scooter crash
- Bikers participate in Collier County 'Freedom Ride'
- Standing room only at 2013 Hurricane Expo
- Start your engines!
- Fla. Gov. will veto 3 percent college tuition hike
- Body of autistic boy vacationing in Fla. is found
- Fla. gov. steps up pace on signing death warrants
- Hundreds of bikers honor military with Freedom Ride 2013
- Click it or Ticket campaign begins May 20th