|Published:||Feb 28, 2013 2:34 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 28, 2013 5:47 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Fort Myers Police and the Lee County Sheriff's Office are searching for the suspect who robbed the Edison National Bank on First St. Thursday afternoon. They believe the suspect is 36-year-old Daniel Ball, the same man responsible for a robbery at Fifth Third Bank on Monday.
Ball implied he had a weapon, and got away with an undisclosed amount of cash. No one was injured.
Police setup a perimeter using the Lee County Sheriff’s Office Aviation Unit but did not locate the suspect.
Anyone with information in reference to the whereabouts of Ball is asked to call FMPD at 321-7700, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS or text message C-R-I-M-E-S (274637) Keyword FMPD. Tipsters can remain anonymous. You may be eligible for a reward of up to $5,000 for a tip that leads to an arrest.
- Man allegedly shoots at family, barricades himself in house
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Southbound I-75 reopens after rollover crash near Colonial
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend
- SWFL soldier surprises kids live on WINK News