|Published:||Feb 28, 2013 12:03 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 28, 2013 12:03 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Two Lee County residents are in serious condition after colliding head on in the early morning hours on Thursday.
Florida Highway Patrol said 35-year-old Jose Nino De Guzman was driving his Honda Accord south on Gunnery Rd., when he crashed into a Dodge Neon driven by 27-year-old Jaclyn Marie Suarez, just before 3:30 a.m.
Both were taken to Lee Memorial Hospital.
Charges are pending.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- State Board of Education to get legislative update
- Cape councilman McClain stays
- Spada to host salon & spa event for at-risk girls
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Lee school board narrows down supt. search
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- McGregor Baptist offers way to Help Tornado Victims
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church