|Published:||Feb 28, 2013 12:03 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 28, 2013 12:03 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Two Lee County residents are in serious condition after colliding head on in the early morning hours on Thursday.
Florida Highway Patrol said 35-year-old Jose Nino De Guzman was driving his Honda Accord south on Gunnery Rd., when he crashed into a Dodge Neon driven by 27-year-old Jaclyn Marie Suarez, just before 3:30 a.m.
Both were taken to Lee Memorial Hospital.
Charges are pending.
- Corkscrew Road back open after early morning crash
- Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, share views on Rep. Trey Radel
- Car hits pedestrian on Martin Luther King Blvd.
- Woman charged with murder in 3-year-old's death
- SWFL says goodbye to Barbara B. Mann
- Louisiana man dies after boat capsizes off Fla.
- Winning bid tops $100,000 for Zimmerman flag art