|Published:||Feb 27, 2013 10:56 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 27, 2013 12:49 PM EST|
ENGLEWOOD, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff's deputies are on the scene of a crash has slowed traffic in the area of S.R. 776 and Gulfstream Boulevard.
CCSO received a call at 9:00 a.m. of a two-vehicle crash at that intersection. One patient was airlifted by BayFlight to Lee Memorial Hospital Trauma Center; another was taken to Englewood Community Hospital. A third person refused to be transported.
FHP is now on scene conducting the traffic report. Deputies say traffic is moving slowly in the area while emergency crews remove the vehicles. S.R. 776 is open.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption