|Published:||Feb 27, 2013 11:05 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 27, 2013 11:34 AM EST|
BOSTON (AP) - Authorities are investigating after a Massachusetts man died on a flight from Florida to Boston.
A spokesman for the Suffolk district attorney's office says the "older adult male" had underlying medical issues and his death does not appear suspicious.
The man was on a JetBlue flight from Tampa, Fla., to Boston with his daughter that landed just before 8 p.m. Tuesday. He was pronounced dead at Logan International Airport.
The man's name was not disclosed, but authorities say his was a Massachusetts resident.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Fla. man charged in boy death eyed in 2nd killing