|Published:||Feb 27, 2013 11:05 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 27, 2013 11:34 AM EST|
BOSTON (AP) - Authorities are investigating after a Massachusetts man died on a flight from Florida to Boston.
A spokesman for the Suffolk district attorney's office says the "older adult male" had underlying medical issues and his death does not appear suspicious.
The man was on a JetBlue flight from Tampa, Fla., to Boston with his daughter that landed just before 8 p.m. Tuesday. He was pronounced dead at Logan International Airport.
The man's name was not disclosed, but authorities say his was a Massachusetts resident.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- State Board of Education to get legislative update
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Spada to host salon & spa event for at-risk girls
- Lee school board narrows down supt. search
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- McGregor Baptist offers way to Help Tornado Victims
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges