|Published:||Feb 26, 2013 5:00 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 26, 2013 5:00 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Chaos was caught on camera in a Lee County courtroom.
Kenneth Mouzon is charged with Second Degree Murder. He was being lead into the courtroom for a case management hearing, when suddenly he pushed over the podium and was immediatlely tackled by deputies.
Mouzon is accused of killing 15-year-old Deontae Stittiams in 2012.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- Lee school board narrows down superintendent search
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges