|Published:||Feb 26, 2013 5:00 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 26, 2013 5:00 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Chaos was caught on camera in a Lee County courtroom.
Kenneth Mouzon is charged with Second Degree Murder. He was being lead into the courtroom for a case management hearing, when suddenly he pushed over the podium and was immediatlely tackled by deputies.
Mouzon is accused of killing 15-year-old Deontae Stittiams in 2012.
- Snitch Stoppers 239 founder arrested on drug charges
- SB I-75 reopens after dump truck hit overpass
- Father buries son, exhumes casket to find it a mess
- Naples man claims coworker set him on fire
- Fire breaks out at home where search warrant was served
- Soldier surprises his children in time for Christmas
- FMPD makes arrest in Fifth Third Bank robbery
- Surveillance camera catches Citgo robbery suspect in the act
- Head-on collision blocks part of Vanderbilt Beach Rd.
- Florida Everblades deliver bears to children's hospital