FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla. - Every Tuesday this month, small businesses from around Southwest Florida are coming together for the Santini Sunrise Farmer's Market on Fort Myers Beach.
The market runs from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Santini Marina Plaza on Estero Boulevard.
It features nearly 40 vendors, who serve up products like fresh seafood, homemade baked goods and pasta, and handmade soaps and jewelry.
- Confusion leads to heavy police activity at Bernwood Cove
- CCSO seeks IDs of persons of interest in burglary case
- Teen fights off suspect accused of holding a gun to her head
- Woman accused of faking sons' deaths won't face jail time
- Group protests taxes in Cape Coral by a 'Call to Arms'
- Small Fla. city anxious to learn jackpot winner
- Miami man catches longest Burmese python captured in Fla.
- Truck carrying mulch rolls over at Colonial & Plantation
- Students slime principal for 1 million minutes of reading
- Jungle Golf fundraiser putts for patriots