|Published:||Feb 26, 2013 7:56 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 26, 2013 7:56 AM EST|
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla. - Every Tuesday this month, small businesses from around Southwest Florida are coming together for the Santini Sunrise Farmer's Market on Fort Myers Beach.
The market runs from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Santini Marina Plaza on Estero Boulevard.
It features nearly 40 vendors, who serve up products like fresh seafood, homemade baked goods and pasta, and handmade soaps and jewelry.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- DNA evidence leads detectives to North Port burglary suspect