|Published:||Feb 26, 2013 11:46 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 26, 2013 11:46 PM EST|
Collier County, Fla.-- Collier County Commissioners approved spending $9 million on a park Tuesday.
The 124-acre Gordon River Greenway Project will include pedestrian bridges, pathways and observation areas.
Construction on the park will begin in early May.
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday
- Union vote set for some Lee Co. government workers
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- Desoto officials search for missing Nocatee man
- Salvation Army of Fla. assists Oklahoma tornado victims
- Island Park brush fire remains mostly contained
- Investigation determines electrical problems caused bus fire