|Published:||Feb 25, 2013 5:25 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 25, 2013 5:25 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Trial is under way for a Lee County dad accused of beating his 4-month-old son to death. Jury selection began this morning.
Deputies say Ryan Costello beat and strangled his son, Darwin. Prosecutors tell WINK News they not only want to prove he killed his son, but that his alleged drug dealing was part of the reason he didn't get help for the baby.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday