|Published:||Feb 25, 2013 5:25 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 25, 2013 5:25 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Trial is under way for a Lee County dad accused of beating his 4-month-old son to death. Jury selection began this morning.
Deputies say Ryan Costello beat and strangled his son, Darwin. Prosecutors tell WINK News they not only want to prove he killed his son, but that his alleged drug dealing was part of the reason he didn't get help for the baby.
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday
- Desoto officials search for missing Nocatee man
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Investigation determines electrical problems caused bus fire
- Union vote set for some Lee Co. government workers
- Island Park brush fire remains mostly contained