|Published:||Feb 25, 2013 5:25 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 25, 2013 5:25 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Trial is under way for a Lee County dad accused of beating his 4-month-old son to death. Jury selection began this morning.
Deputies say Ryan Costello beat and strangled his son, Darwin. Prosecutors tell WINK News they not only want to prove he killed his son, but that his alleged drug dealing was part of the reason he didn't get help for the baby.
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Child Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Bonita Springs.