|Published:||Feb 25, 2013 4:25 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 26, 2013 10:50 AM EST|
SARASOTA, Fla.- The second suspect accused in a shooting over the weekend, was taken into custody Tuesday morning at a home in the 7000 block of 44th Court East in Bradenton. Trae Ward is the 21-year-old brother of 18-year-old Ryan Ward, who was taken into custody Monday.
The Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office arrested the two in connection with a shooting near 25th Street and Euclid Avenue Friday night.
Witnesses say Ryan and Trae shot at 44-year-old Henry Salem multiple times after Salem tried to intervene in an altercation between a male and a female. Salem was not hurt.
Ryan was arrested Saturday and charged with one count of Aggravated Assault with a Firearm, his fourth arrest since 2010 on aggravated battery and weapons charges.
Trae has four prior felony arrests for similar charges.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Officials: Encouraging sign for 24 stranded whales
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape