|Published:||Feb 25, 2013 5:52 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 25, 2013 6:06 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- "She's a really beautiful girl, she's really bright, she never like turned on you, when you need her, she's right there," said Jou Jou St. Val.
St. Val said she has been friends with Kanasha Isaac for years. On Monday, St. Val left school carrying an article describing the shooting that left her friend clinically deceased and on life support.
"Last night I was sleeping, I can't even think of her, I can't do nothing, alli I can think about who shot her. How'd this happen...where she was at. it keeps me wondering, wondering, wondering," said St. Val. "I just can't believe someone would do something like that. This girl doesn't deserve that, and her baby sure didn't deserve that."
St. Val said Isaac was a couple months pregnant and admired her own mother.
"She love her mama, she talk about her mama, there's not a day where she dont talk about her mama," said St. Val.
St. Val said Isaac was a fun, smart girl, who was loved and will be missed by many.
"I can't wait til the funeral so I can see her, and hold her hand, I want to be there, you know," said St. Val.
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Southbound I-75 reopens after rollover crash near Colonial
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- Invalid DL leads to Port Charlotte drug arrest
- Boil water notice in effect after Cape water main break
- Man accused in 2012 Three Oaks murder appears in court