|Published:||Feb 25, 2013 5:52 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 25, 2013 6:06 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- "She's a really beautiful girl, she's really bright, she never like turned on you, when you need her, she's right there," said Jou Jou St. Val.
St. Val said she has been friends with Kanasha Isaac for years. On Monday, St. Val left school carrying an article describing the shooting that left her friend clinically deceased and on life support.
"Last night I was sleeping, I can't even think of her, I can't do nothing, alli I can think about who shot her. How'd this happen...where she was at. it keeps me wondering, wondering, wondering," said St. Val. "I just can't believe someone would do something like that. This girl doesn't deserve that, and her baby sure didn't deserve that."
St. Val said Isaac was a couple months pregnant and admired her own mother.
"She love her mama, she talk about her mama, there's not a day where she dont talk about her mama," said St. Val.
St. Val said Isaac was a fun, smart girl, who was loved and will be missed by many.
"I can't wait til the funeral so I can see her, and hold her hand, I want to be there, you know," said St. Val.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Fla. man charged in boy death eyed in 2nd killing
- Owner tracks stolen boat to Mexico