NAPLES, Fla. -- "Opa!" Sunday is the last day of the 2013 Annual Greek Festival at the St. Katherine Greek Orthodox Church at 7100 Airport Rd. North in Naples. The event runs from 12:00 to 7:00.
A donation of $4 is requested. All donations go to "Helping Kids with Cancer Radiothon." Children under 12 are free.
Complimentary parking and shuttle service are available on the lot located across from the church.
You can enjoy traditional Greek food, dancing, and much more.
- Suspects on the loose after allegedly robbing Iberia Bank
- How life has changed for Fort Myers 2007 lotto winner
- Local bar named Best beach bar in America
- Venturi, US Open champion and CBS analyst, dies
- FMPD forced to pay back overtime
- Record tourist season adds 1,700 hospitality jobs in Collier
- Naples tops 'Healthy Living' poll
- Fl construction adds jobs