|Published:||Feb 24, 2013 8:20 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 24, 2013 9:37 AM EST|
NAPLES, Fla. -- "Opa!" Sunday is the last day of the 2013 Annual Greek Festival at the St. Katherine Greek Orthodox Church at 7100 Airport Rd. North in Naples. The event runs from 12:00 to 7:00.
A donation of $4 is requested. All donations go to "Helping Kids with Cancer Radiothon." Children under 12 are free.
Complimentary parking and shuttle service are available on the lot located across from the church.
You can enjoy traditional Greek food, dancing, and much more.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school