|Published:||Feb 22, 2013 1:32 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 23, 2013 10:04 AM EST|
ESTERO, Fla.- Emergency crews were on the scene of a rollover accident with injuries involving a dump truck on southbound I-75 at mile marker 118 Friday afternoon.
The crash occurred around 1:30 p.m. and involved a dump truck and an SUV, according to Bonita Fire spokeswoman Amy Bollen. The occupants in the SUV were not injured, according to our partners at the News-Press. The dump truck rolled over, and the truck's driver was airlifted to Lee Memorial Hospital. He is in critical condition.
The SUV driver, Kenneth Ross, was charged with improper lane change.
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Winter weather delays flights in and out of RSW
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- Miami-Dade Police officer shot, hospitalized
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Beach renourishment winding down in Naples