|Published:||Feb 22, 2013 10:55 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 22, 2013 10:55 AM EST|
ENGLEWOOD, Fla.- The Charlotte County Sheriff's Juvenile Operations Unit conducted a business alcohol compliance check Thursday evening on nine Englewood area businesses. Of the nine checked, two clerks were arrested for Sale of Alcohol to Persons Under 21 Years of Age. Danielle Garza, 23, was working at Englewood Market, and Robert J. Rogers, 65, is a clerk at Circle-K. Both were given Notices to Appear (NTA) in court.
Stores in compliance were Super Day Express, Winn-Dixie Supermarket, Winn-Dixie Liquor, Don’s Citgo, Sweet Bay Supermarket, Sweet Bay Liquor, and Speedway/Sunoco.
The CCSO Juvenile Unit will continue unannounced checks for alcohol compliance at various locations around the Charlotte County.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Charlotte County
- U.S. Rep Connie Mack announces divorce
- Burglary suspect casually takes items from unlocked vehicle
- Third-grade FCAT math and reading scores static
- Naples Town Hall Speakers Series suspends 2014 season