|Published:||Feb 22, 2013 10:55 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 22, 2013 10:55 AM EST|
ENGLEWOOD, Fla.- The Charlotte County Sheriff's Juvenile Operations Unit conducted a business alcohol compliance check Thursday evening on nine Englewood area businesses. Of the nine checked, two clerks were arrested for Sale of Alcohol to Persons Under 21 Years of Age. Danielle Garza, 23, was working at Englewood Market, and Robert J. Rogers, 65, is a clerk at Circle-K. Both were given Notices to Appear (NTA) in court.
Stores in compliance were Super Day Express, Winn-Dixie Supermarket, Winn-Dixie Liquor, Don’s Citgo, Sweet Bay Supermarket, Sweet Bay Liquor, and Speedway/Sunoco.
The CCSO Juvenile Unit will continue unannounced checks for alcohol compliance at various locations around the Charlotte County.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years