|Published:||Feb 22, 2013 8:29 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 22, 2013 8:29 AM EST|
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - Six tickets matched all five "Fantasy 5" numbers to collect a jackpot worth $36,279.19 each, the Florida Lottery said Friday.
The winning tickets were bought in North Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, Miami, St. Petersburg, Hallandale Beach and Pahokee, lottery officials said.
The 367 tickets matching four numbers won $95.50 each. Another 9,301 tickets matching three numbers won $10.50 each and 90,462 received a Quick Pick ticket for picking two numbers.
The numbers drawn Thursday night were 03-13-15-28-33.
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- Fort Myers man arrested in road rage shooting incident
- FMPD arrests 10 on drug charges, looking for 9 more
- New video shows Hohensee's anger
- Request to exhume remains from panhandle school rejected
- Beware of Memorial Day scams aimed at military personnel
- Community comes together for Safety Fair & 5k
- Gearing up for summer with Memorial Day travel
- Fort Myers Dog Show takes over Lee Civic Center
- Communications satellite launched into space