|Published:||Feb 21, 2013 6:51 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 21, 2013 6:51 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Deputies are searching for the suspect who allegedly stole a woman's laptop from her as she waited at the bus stop.
On Friday at approximately 7:08 p.m., the Lee County Sheriff's Office received a call in reference to robbery which had just occurred at the bus stop, located at Fourth Street and Center Road. Deputies responded to the call and met with the female victim.
Deputies learned that the victim was sitting at the bus stop using her laptop computer when an unknown Hispanic male approached her and struck up a conversation about the bus schedule. During the conversation, the Hispanic male grabbed the victim’s laptop from her hands and fled on foot.
The suspect is described to be a Hispanic male, approximately 20-30 years old, approximately 140-160 lbs, with short black hair, wearing a dark colored jacket and baggy jeans.
If you know anything about this robbery, call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at (239) 477-1000. Or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000, call Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org, through the Tip Submit app on any iPhone or by texting a tip to CRIMES (234637) Keyword:
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Police say school nurse's blood alcohol level was .275
- Surgeons remove 4-pound hairball from tiger
- Crash blocks Golden Gate Blvd. at 22nd St. SE
- Woman talks to WINK News about faking sons' deaths
- Retired Corrections officer arrested after accident
- Gateway street still blocked after fire, SWAT situation
- Cape Coral churches could pay full price for UEP
- Bonita Springs firefighters give a lesson in boater safety
- Naples Police search for suspect in 'stranger danger' case