|Published:||Feb 21, 2013 11:19 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 21, 2013 11:19 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- New details in the brutal stabbing of a Lee County woman. New court documents have revealed the evidence collected from the suspect's Paseo neighborhood home.
John Maatsch is accused of attacking Tracey Marazzi as she slept in her bed in December.
Now, we know the crime scene unit found a knife missing from the butcher block in Maatsch's home. They also took two knives that were in his kitchen sink into evidence.
When they searched the suspect's car, investigators found a brown colored wig, a bra, and prosthetic breasts. Previous reports indicated Maatsch may have been dressed in women's clothing when he went back to the scene of the stabbing that night.
Maatsch is due back in court in March. His lawyers are expected to present an insanity defense.
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull