|Published:||Feb 21, 2013 11:19 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 21, 2013 11:19 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- New details in the brutal stabbing of a Lee County woman. New court documents have revealed the evidence collected from the suspect's Paseo neighborhood home.
John Maatsch is accused of attacking Tracey Marazzi as she slept in her bed in December.
Now, we know the crime scene unit found a knife missing from the butcher block in Maatsch's home. They also took two knives that were in his kitchen sink into evidence.
When they searched the suspect's car, investigators found a brown colored wig, a bra, and prosthetic breasts. Previous reports indicated Maatsch may have been dressed in women's clothing when he went back to the scene of the stabbing that night.
Maatsch is due back in court in March. His lawyers are expected to present an insanity defense.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- Two arrested in Fort Myers drug bust
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- Hazmat team responds to chlorine leak at CCI