|Published:||Feb 21, 2013 11:19 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 21, 2013 11:19 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- New details in the brutal stabbing of a Lee County woman. New court documents have revealed the evidence collected from the suspect's Paseo neighborhood home.
John Maatsch is accused of attacking Tracey Marazzi as she slept in her bed in December.
Now, we know the crime scene unit found a knife missing from the butcher block in Maatsch's home. They also took two knives that were in his kitchen sink into evidence.
When they searched the suspect's car, investigators found a brown colored wig, a bra, and prosthetic breasts. Previous reports indicated Maatsch may have been dressed in women's clothing when he went back to the scene of the stabbing that night.
Maatsch is due back in court in March. His lawyers are expected to present an insanity defense.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Alamo gun range set to open in February in Naples
- Toddler apparently drowned in canal
- Woman charged with DUI, crashing into school bus
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- New marina, dry boat storage facility in Cape Coral