|Published:||Feb 21, 2013 2:04 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 21, 2013 2:10 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. -- Last year during spring training, WINK News told you about the website www.jetbluepark.com It's a website Red Sox fans might think has everything to do with the boys from Boston. Not the case again this year.
WINK News has learned the baseball fan who bought the domain last year and redirected fans to the New York Yankees website has bought the domain for another year.
Eric Engelman of Lehigh Acres owns the website. He says he's not a Red Sox or Yankees fan, Engleman says he's actually a Cubs fan.
Engleman told WINK News he paid just $9 to renew the website this week. Up $1 from the $8 he paid to buy it last year. Engleman said Major League Baseball showed a little interest but never followed through. Engleman says no one from the Red Sox has contacted him.
Originial story from February 2012: Jetbluepark.com is not registered to Boston Red Sox
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms