|Published:||Feb 21, 2013 11:32 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 21, 2013 11:32 PM EST|
ATLANTA (AP) - Investigators are seeking a boat connected to a south Georgia bank director accused of losing millions of investors' dollars before vanishing last summer.
The FBI said Wednesday the boat belongs to Aubrey Lee Price. They're asking harbor masters, marina operators or anyone else who's seen it to call them.
Price disappeared in June and a Florida judge recently declared him dead. The FBI has said it doesn't believe his written confession and letters to his family last year that say he planned to drown himself off the Florida coast.
Investigators say they've accounted for all Price's vehicles except a 17-foot 2004 Sea Ray Boats Inc. fiberglass boat with the Hull ID number SERR8672C404.
The FBI says it's possible he used it to flee and may still be using it.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Witnesses says Naples man killed ducklings with a broom
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- Storage unit swiper targets Cape Coral facility