|Published:||Feb 21, 2013 9:15 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 21, 2013 9:15 PM EST|
ATLANTA (AP) - Investigators are seeking a boat connected to a south Georgia bank director accused of losing millions of investors' dollars before vanishing last summer.
The FBI said Wednesday the boat belongs to Aubrey Lee Price. They're asking harbor masters, marina operators or anyone else who's seen it to call them.
Price disappeared in June and a Florida judge recently declared him dead. The FBI has said it doesn't believe his written confession and letters to his family last year that say he planned to drown himself off the Florida coast.
Investigators say they've accounted for all Price's vehicles except a 17-foot 2004 Sea Ray Boats Inc. fiberglass boat with the Hull ID number SERR8672C404.
The FBI says it's possible he used it to flee and may still be using it.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies