|Published:||Feb 21, 2013 2:07 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 21, 2013 5:56 PM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Cape Coral Police busted another meth lab operation Thursday afternoon.
Police arrested 28-year-old Natalie Dayle Vance and will charge her with manufacturing methamphetamines.
The Florida Department of Children and Families arrived at 1312 SE 24th Avenue for an investigation when the DCF Investigator discovered something suspicious. The DCF Investigator called Cape Coral Police for assistance.
Upon arrival, Cape Coral Police Officers immediately recognized the materials used to manufacture methamphetamines and called Narcotics Detectives.
Narcotics Detectives obtained a search warrant and are in the process of collecting evidence.
Detectives busted a meth lab Monday night at 1216 NE 16th Terrace, and arrested 21-year-old Janet A. Raymond in that case.
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Red Sox' 2014 Spring Training ticket sales set record