CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Cape Coral Police busted another meth lab operation Thursday afternoon.
Police arrested 28-year-old Natalie Dayle Vance and will charge her with manufacturing methamphetamines.
The Florida Department of Children and Families arrived at 1312 SE 24th Avenue for an investigation when the DCF Investigator discovered something suspicious. The DCF Investigator called Cape Coral Police for assistance.
Upon arrival, Cape Coral Police Officers immediately recognized the materials used to manufacture methamphetamines and called Narcotics Detectives.
Narcotics Detectives obtained a search warrant and are in the process of collecting evidence.
Detectives busted a meth lab Monday night at 1216 NE 16th Terrace, and arrested 21-year-old Janet A. Raymond in that case.
- Body of autistic boy vacationing in Fla. is found
- Fla. Gov. will veto 3 percent college tuition hike
- Fla. gov. steps up pace on signing death warrants
- Consumer group flags high SPF ratings on sunscreen
- Hundreds of bikers honor military with Freedom Ride 2013
- Friends Mourn Friend Killed in Motor Scooter Crash
- Click it or Ticket campaign begins May 20th