|Published:||Feb 21, 2013 12:50 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 21, 2013 12:50 PM EST|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- Charlotte County detectives need help identifying several persons of interest in two different cases involving thefts and fraudulent use of credit cards.
In November 2012, two females entered a Port Charlotte business to inquire about a purchase. The victim later discovered that her wallet was missing from her purse. The wallet contained cash and two credit cards. Her bank notified her that her credit cards were used at multiple locations in Charlotte County, North Port and Venice. A similar situation occurred at another Port Charlotte business in January 2013 where a purse was taken and the credit cards from the purse were used at the Wal-Mart on Murdock Circle.
The Sheriff’s Office has obtained photos of vehicles and persons of interest in this case and is requesting the public’s assistance in identifying these them. If anyone has information about either of these cases, please call Detective Robert White at 941-258-3944, the CCSO main number at 941-639-2101, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Company offers extra protection to gun owners
- How hurricanes get their names
- LCEC warning customers about customer service imposters
- SWFL residents reach out to family in tornado-stricken Moore