|Published:||Feb 20, 2013 6:02 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 20, 2013 10:26 AM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - This Saturday, Gulf Coast Motorcycles is bringing back its Vintage Motorcycle Show. From 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. dozens of bikes from around the state and out of state will be on display, and will be judged in various categories.
The business created the event to celebrate vintage and retro-style motorcycles.
The event is free, both to attend and to enter.
Some of the judged categories include: vintage un-restored, vintage restored, custom vintage, vintage cafe racer, best retro and best in show. The public will do the judging.
There will also be food and music on site throughout the day.
For more information (239) 481-8100 or email@example.com.
Gulf Coast Motorcycles is located at 16090 South Tamiami Trail, Fort Myers.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Pt. Charlotte street closed due to roadway collapse
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Grinch steals Christmas trees from Lemon Bay students