FORT MYERS, Fla. - This Saturday, Gulf Coast Motorcycles is bringing back its Vintage Motorcycle Show. From 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. dozens of bikes from around the state and out of state will be on display, and will be judged in various categories.
The business created the event to celebrate vintage and retro-style motorcycles.
The event is free, both to attend and to enter.
Some of the judged categories include: vintage un-restored, vintage restored, custom vintage, vintage cafe racer, best retro and best in show. The public will do the judging.
There will also be food and music on site throughout the day.
For more information (239) 481-8100 or email@example.com.
Gulf Coast Motorcycles is located at 16090 South Tamiami Trail, Fort Myers.
- $590M-plus Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- 20-year-old girl dies in Cape Coral scooter crash
- Bikers participate in Collier County 'Freedom Ride'
- Standing room only at 2013 Hurricane Expo
- Start your engines!
- Fla. Gov. will veto 3 percent college tuition hike
- Body of autistic boy vacationing in Fla. is found
- Fla. gov. steps up pace on signing death warrants
- Hundreds of bikers honor military with Freedom Ride 2013
- Click it or Ticket campaign begins May 20th