|Published:||Feb 20, 2013 11:13 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 20, 2013 11:13 AM EST|
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (AP) - Epcot is opening a new exhibit focusing on the process of innovation.
Tourists will begin passing through the 6,600-square-foot IBM THINK attraction on Wednesday.
The exhibit includes a 40-foot wall that illustrates the ebb and flow of data in everyday life, including visualizations of traffic, air quality and credit card fraud detection systems.
IBM has also developed companion lesson plans for middle and high school students that visit the exhibit.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo