|Published:||Feb 20, 2013 7:20 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 20, 2013 7:20 PM EST|
LEE County, Fla.-The Lee County fair has been a staple in the community for 89 years!
Inspectors want to make sure families have a fun and safe time at the fair.
Vendors spent the day setting up food and game booths.
The fair runs through March 3rd. It is expect 120-thousand people will attend.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- Men allegedly point guns at FMPD officers