|Published:||Feb 20, 2013 7:20 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 20, 2013 7:20 PM EST|
LEE County, Fla.-The Lee County fair has been a staple in the community for 89 years!
Inspectors want to make sure families have a fun and safe time at the fair.
Vendors spent the day setting up food and game booths.
The fair runs through March 3rd. It is expect 120-thousand people will attend.
- No one hurt in North Fort Myers mobile home fire
- Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41 still closed Thursday morning
- Lehigh family wants schoolbus back
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- Legal fate of FSU quarterback to be answered
- EXCLUSIVE: Watlington family looking ahead, but still grieve
- New Bridge has Glitch that Keeps a Section Up for 30 Mins.