|Published:||Feb 19, 2013 10:39 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 19, 2013 10:39 PM EST|
Fort Lauderdale, Fla.-- A U.S. Airways flight from Montego Bay, Jamaica to Charlotte, North Carolina had to make an emergency landing at Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport today.
A spokesperson for the airport says during the flight the pilot reported hydraulic failure.
The aircraft landed safely with no reported injuries to the 167 people aboard.
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- Charlotte County does away with PE class
- 12 sentenced in South Florida grow house operation
- Three bears spotted in North Naples community
- Man answers the door & gets beat with a tire iron