|Published:||Feb 19, 2013 10:39 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 19, 2013 10:39 PM EST|
Fort Lauderdale, Fla.-- A U.S. Airways flight from Montego Bay, Jamaica to Charlotte, North Carolina had to make an emergency landing at Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport today.
A spokesperson for the airport says during the flight the pilot reported hydraulic failure.
The aircraft landed safely with no reported injuries to the 167 people aboard.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Cops: Man shoots friend while watching football
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Pt. Charlotte street closed due to roadway collapse
- 2 Keys men get prison for wildlife trafficking
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41