|Published:||Feb 19, 2013 7:43 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 19, 2013 10:02 AM EST|
TAMPA, FL- Billy McKnight says he is very sorry to hear what has happened to his former girlfriend, Mindy McCready. He says the signs were there, though, that something very serious was wrong and McCready should not have been allowed to check out of the rehab hospital she was in. Mindy's 2 children were placed in foster care after the death of her husband in an appearant suicide, back in January.
Now McKnight says he wants his son Zander out of foster care and back at home with him to live.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- Lee school board narrows down superintendent search
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Company offers extra protection to gun owners
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims