|Published:||Feb 19, 2013 3:30 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 19, 2013 3:30 PM EST|
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) - State police say a 65-year-old Florida woman was arrested at Atlantic City International Airport after screeners found a switchblade knife in her carry-on bag.
The Press of Atlantic City (http://bit.ly/15soDIs) reports Angela Ricci of Beverly Hills was going through a checkpoint Saturday when the knife was found and confiscated.
Ricci told authorities that she had not used the bag in more than a year and forgot the knife was in it. She was cited for unlawful possession of a weapon in a secured area and released on her own recognizance.
The incident did not disrupt airport operations.
Information from: The Press of Atlantic City (N.J.), http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- Storage unit swiper targets Cape Coral facility
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting
- Car crashes into store on Golden Gate Pkwy.
- Man allegedly shoots step-son in face for being a 'moocher'
- Immokalee Rd. reopens after 2 crashes, moments apart