|Published:||Feb 18, 2013 2:08 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 18, 2013 4:53 PM EST|
Lee County, Fla. - Nearly 20 years ago the Storm of the Century sunk more ships than Hurricane Andrew. One of those shipwrecks included the Fantastico, a 205 foot freighter nearly 50 miles off Lee county's coastline. This is the story of our journey into the Gulf of Mexico with Hardcore Hook and Line Charters.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms
- New patrol cars to help combat traffic offenses