|Published:||Feb 18, 2013 2:08 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 18, 2013 4:53 PM EST|
Lee County, Fla. - Nearly 20 years ago the Storm of the Century sunk more ships than Hurricane Andrew. One of those shipwrecks included the Fantastico, a 205 foot freighter nearly 50 miles off Lee county's coastline. This is the story of our journey into the Gulf of Mexico with Hardcore Hook and Line Charters.
- Miami man catches longest Burmese python captured in Fla.
- LCSO catches home invasion suspects in San Carlos Park
- A&E's 'Beyond Scared Straight' films in Charlotte County
- Employees owed money after comedy club closes down
- Suspect gets life in prison for 2011 deadly shooting
- Rollover on SB I-75 at Bonita Beach Rd. slows traffic
- Orange River Elementary principal Holly Bell retires
- Coyote sightings on the rise in Sanibel
- FMPD arrests teen on stolen gun charge
- Lee struggles with budget and SRO issues