|Published:||Feb 18, 2013 2:08 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 18, 2013 4:53 PM EST|
Lee County, Fla. - Nearly 20 years ago the Storm of the Century sunk more ships than Hurricane Andrew. One of those shipwrecks included the Fantastico, a 205 foot freighter nearly 50 miles off Lee county's coastline. This is the story of our journey into the Gulf of Mexico with Hardcore Hook and Line Charters.
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- North Fort Myers mobile home fire ruled suspicious
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- USDA predicts smaller citrus crop in Florida