|Published:||Feb 18, 2013 10:24 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 18, 2013 10:24 AM EST|
Orlando, Fla. (AP) - Two men have been arrested in connection with a quadruple stabbing in Orlando.
Police say the victims were taken to a local hospital early Monday morning with non-life threatening injuries.
A police statement says 19-year-old Joel Garcia Jr. is being charged with attempted murder and 20-year-old Wilfredo Caussade with resisting an officer and tampering with evidence. Both have been transported to the Orange County Jail and could face additional charges. It was not immediately known if either have an attorney.
Police say officers responded to a large fight and found a folding pocket knife was used in the attacks.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption
- Fla. Gov. asked to return money to insurer
- Memorial Day weekend travel expected to mirror last year
- Hurricane center: Beware of the storm surge