|Published:||Feb 17, 2013 11:03 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 18, 2013 7:21 AM EST|
The investigation and clean up of two homes out on Upper Captiva Island will continue today after a fire destroyed both.
Firefighters say high winds cause the fire to spread.
It also destroyed the home next door,and smoke damaged five homes that were down-wind.
It took about 30-firefighters from several different agencies, traveling by boat, five hours to put the fire out.
They believe a generator may have started it.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Lee school board narrows down superintendent search
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges