|Published:||Feb 17, 2013 5:23 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 17, 2013 5:23 PM EST|
Lee County, Fla. -- Whether you're exploring southwest Florida's maritime past, spearfishing, or sight seeing, the Fantastico offers something for every advanced diver. Fifty miles osshore and 105 feet below the surface lie the remnants of what was once a 205 foot freighter. News-Press partner Kevin Lollar and resident diver Katie Walls share their diving experience in this live interview.
Do you have a favorite dive hotspot? Email Katie Walls at firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know, or like WINK on Facebook, and comment on this story. Katie and Kevin will be diving your top five southwest Florida wrecks and reefs over the next year, taking you below the surface through the art of television and print!
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- Man catches dog thief in the act
- Post Office offers help on Sundays
- Ft. Myers woman reflects on Mandela, growing up in S. Africa
- Edcational app making the grade in Lee County Schools
- Garrod Drywall burglary suspect blacks out cameras
- Couple killed while crossing US 1 in central Fla.
- Naples beach renourishment project set to wrap up next week