|Published:||Feb 17, 2013 10:41 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 17, 2013 10:52 AM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - Saturday was a day of relaxation for Dee Tucker of Cape Coral. After eight days aboard the crippled Carnival Triumph, she was happy to be at home with her fiance.
Her nightmare vacation is something she'll never forget. From the 27 hours she waited in line for food, to the unsanitary conditions she had to face.
Dee shared nearly 200 photos and several videos of her experience so that WINK News can show you her ordeal through her eyes.
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings spotted in SC
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis
- St. Pete woman accidentally shot boyfriend
- NASA suspects bad valve for space station trouble