|Published:||Feb 16, 2013 5:27 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 16, 2013 5:27 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- A Florida Highway Patrol cruiser collided with another vehicle on I-75. The crash happened just south of the Colonial Boulevard exit shortly at 9:17 Friday night.
Investigators say the trooper hit the back of a Jeep Cherokee and the Jeep rolled onto its roof. Two people in the Jeep were thrown from the vehicle. The driver, 29-year-old Christopher McClure of North Fort Myers is in fair condition. His passenger, 28-year-old Crystal Crawford-McClure of North Fort Myers is in serious but stable condition. A 1-year-old child in the backseat suffered minor injuries.
According to the report, Trooper Gustavo Reyes was not injured. Officials say Reyes was not responding to a call and did not have emergency lights on. No charges have been filed pending the investigation.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Dr. Joseph Burke's Last Day as Superintendent
- Poll: Rubio gets negative marks on immigration
- School board approves new superintendent's contract
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- Judge reads charge against Zimmerman to jurors