|Published:||Feb 16, 2013 5:27 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 16, 2013 5:27 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- A Florida Highway Patrol cruiser collided with another vehicle on I-75. The crash happened just south of the Colonial Boulevard exit shortly at 9:17 Friday night.
Investigators say the trooper hit the back of a Jeep Cherokee and the Jeep rolled onto its roof. Two people in the Jeep were thrown from the vehicle. The driver, 29-year-old Christopher McClure of North Fort Myers is in fair condition. His passenger, 28-year-old Crystal Crawford-McClure of North Fort Myers is in serious but stable condition. A 1-year-old child in the backseat suffered minor injuries.
According to the report, Trooper Gustavo Reyes was not injured. Officials say Reyes was not responding to a call and did not have emergency lights on. No charges have been filed pending the investigation.
- Early morning crash on US 41 kills pedestrian
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School today
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- Stolen puppy returned to Pensacola pet store
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean