|Published:||Feb 16, 2013 8:53 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 16, 2013 8:53 AM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Final preparations are now underway for Saturday night's Edison Grand Festival of Light.
The parade starts at 7 p.m. and will march from Fort Myers High School to downtown Fort Myers.
More than 180 organizations, 50 floats, and thousands of spectators are expected to participate.
This is the 75th annual event.
If you plan to head downtown for the parade, officials suggest you get there before 5 p.m.
- Fire Dept: Barricaded man couldn't have survived fire
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Southbound I-75 reopens after rollover crash near Colonial
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- SWFL soldier surprises kids live on WINK News
- Invalid DL leads to Port Charlotte drug arrest