|Published:||Feb 16, 2013 8:53 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 16, 2013 8:53 AM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Final preparations are now underway for Saturday night's Edison Grand Festival of Light.
The parade starts at 7 p.m. and will march from Fort Myers High School to downtown Fort Myers.
More than 180 organizations, 50 floats, and thousands of spectators are expected to participate.
This is the 75th annual event.
If you plan to head downtown for the parade, officials suggest you get there before 5 p.m.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Bill would make drug testing for candidates manditory