|Published:||Feb 16, 2013 9:13 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 16, 2013 9:13 AM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Several contestants, including WINK's own Stephanie Susskind and Robert Burns will participate in 'Dancing like the Stars' to raise money for Susan G. Komen for the cure.
The event happens on March 3 and begins at 6 p.m. at the Naples Hilton.
It includes a live and silent auction, dinner, and of course the dancing competition.
Competitors have been training for months with professional dancers from the Fred Astaire dance studio.
Tickets are $48 and proceeds go to Susan G. Komen for the cure, to find a cure for breast cancer.
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday
- Desoto officials search for missing Nocatee man
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic
- Investigation determines electrical problems caused bus fire
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Island Park brush fire remains mostly contained
- Union vote set for some Lee Co. government workers