|Published:||Feb 16, 2013 9:13 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 16, 2013 9:13 AM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Several contestants, including WINK's own Stephanie Susskind and Robert Burns will participate in 'Dancing like the Stars' to raise money for Susan G. Komen for the cure.
The event happens on March 3 and begins at 6 p.m. at the Naples Hilton.
It includes a live and silent auction, dinner, and of course the dancing competition.
Competitors have been training for months with professional dancers from the Fred Astaire dance studio.
Tickets are $48 and proceeds go to Susan G. Komen for the cure, to find a cure for breast cancer.
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- Naples shelter combats domestic violence one gift at a time
- Local athlete needs votes for national award
- Collier County completes road widening project early
- Sailors take to the harbor for regatta
- Collier County Deputies Search For Missing Woman
- Bears take a swim in a Collier County pool