|Published:||Feb 15, 2013 11:00 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 15, 2013 1:40 PM EST|
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - Three tickets of the "Fantasy 5" game will collect $72,151.88 each, the Florida Lottery said Friday.
The winning tickets were purchased in Miami, Largo and Fort Myers, lottery officials said.
The 279 tickets matching four numbers won $125. Another 9,679 tickets matching three numbers won $10 each and the 95,222 tickets won a Quick Pick ticket for picking two numbers.
The numbers drawn Thursday night were 4-7-13-15-34.
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Local repairman fixes broken Cape Coral clock for free
- Republican candidates take part in forum in Coliler County
- Lee deputies investigating shooting on Bokeelia