|Published:||Feb 15, 2013 11:00 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 15, 2013 1:40 PM EST|
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - Three tickets of the "Fantasy 5" game will collect $72,151.88 each, the Florida Lottery said Friday.
The winning tickets were purchased in Miami, Largo and Fort Myers, lottery officials said.
The 279 tickets matching four numbers won $125. Another 9,679 tickets matching three numbers won $10 each and the 95,222 tickets won a Quick Pick ticket for picking two numbers.
The numbers drawn Thursday night were 4-7-13-15-34.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Company offers extra protection to gun owners
- Mote Marine asking people to keep eye out for whale sharks
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges
- LCEC warning customers about customer service imposters