|Published:||Feb 15, 2013 6:04 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 15, 2013 6:30 PM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- A driver is in the hospital after crashing into a Cape Coral real estate office. It happened around 5 o'clock off of Cape Coral Pkwy. East.
Investigators say the elderly driver lost control and slammed into the side of AA Affordable, Inc. The driver was taken to the hospital as a precautionary measure and is expected to be okay.
Owners of the business say they will find a way to stay open.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating
- Men take homeowner's truck at gunpoint, abandon it nearby
- Salvation Army of Collier short on donations and volunteers
- Residents are still homeless after a devastating Sept. fire