|Published:||Feb 15, 2013 6:04 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 15, 2013 6:30 PM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- A driver is in the hospital after crashing into a Cape Coral real estate office. It happened around 5 o'clock off of Cape Coral Pkwy. East.
Investigators say the elderly driver lost control and slammed into the side of AA Affordable, Inc. The driver was taken to the hospital as a precautionary measure and is expected to be okay.
Owners of the business say they will find a way to stay open.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- Dr. Joseph Burke's Last Day as Superintendent
- Poll: Rubio gets negative marks on immigration
- School board approves new superintendent's contract
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- Judge reads charge against Zimmerman to jurors