|Published:||Feb 14, 2013 10:28 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 14, 2013 10:28 AM EST|
KENDALL, Fla. (AP) - A 13-year-old South Florida boy is in critical condition after being shot at his home.
Miami-Dade police arrived at the home around 5 p.m. Wednesday after getting reports of shots fired.
The Miami Herald (http://hrld.us/14U1v4n ) reports police found three juveniles and one adult inside the home. The boy was taken to Miami Children's Hospital in critical condition.
Police say no arrests have been made. An investigation is continuing.
Information from: The Miami Herald, http://www.herald.com
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Two arrested in Fort Myers drug bust
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- Hazmat team responds to chlorine leak at CCI