|Published:||Feb 14, 2013 10:28 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 14, 2013 10:28 AM EST|
KENDALL, Fla. (AP) - A 13-year-old South Florida boy is in critical condition after being shot at his home.
Miami-Dade police arrived at the home around 5 p.m. Wednesday after getting reports of shots fired.
The Miami Herald (http://hrld.us/14U1v4n ) reports police found three juveniles and one adult inside the home. The boy was taken to Miami Children's Hospital in critical condition.
Police say no arrests have been made. An investigation is continuing.
Information from: The Miami Herald, http://www.herald.com
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Alamo gun range set to open in February in Naples
- Toddler apparently drowned in canal
- Woman charged with DUI, crashing into school bus
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- New marina, dry boat storage facility in Cape Coral