|Published:||Feb 14, 2013 11:23 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 14, 2013 11:23 AM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Cape Coral burglary suspect 22-year-old Anthony Louis Longo, of 3608 SW 7th Place, has been sentenced to five years in state prison followed by five years of drug offender probation and five years of state probation for his role in a 2012 home burglary.
On June 23, 2012, Cape Coral Police arrested Longo for breaking into a home at 3515 SW 5th Place.
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- Naples non-profit uses water therapy to help Veterans cope
- Fort Myers man arrested in road rage shooting incident
- Gov. warns schools he will fight tuition hikes
- New video shows Hohensee's anger
- Beware of Memorial Day scams aimed at military personnel
- Gearing up for summer with Memorial Day travel
- Community comes together for Safety Fair & 5k
- Communications satellite launched into space