|Published:||Feb 14, 2013 11:23 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 14, 2013 11:23 AM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Cape Coral burglary suspect 22-year-old Anthony Louis Longo, of 3608 SW 7th Place, has been sentenced to five years in state prison followed by five years of drug offender probation and five years of state probation for his role in a 2012 home burglary.
On June 23, 2012, Cape Coral Police arrested Longo for breaking into a home at 3515 SW 5th Place.
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- Panther found dead of suspected gunshot wound
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Man who gave abortion drug to be sentenced
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- Attendance up at 2013 Art Basel in Miami Beach
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft