|Published:||Feb 13, 2013 11:04 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 13, 2013 11:16 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- WINK News has learned what sparked fire that ripped through a trailer home in the Jamaica Bay neighborhood.
The flames broke out on Jurua Court around 3:00 P.M. Wednesday afternoon. South Trail fire officials say the fire started after an electrical outlet in a shed shorted out.
Strong wind spread the flames to another building. In all, two mobile homes were completely destroyed.
Neighbor Peter Thiessen says, "I seen the smoke and it was just billowing black, cloud, really really visible. An then they came, fire trucks police cars fire trucks police cars"
No one was hurt in the fire.
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- Fort Myers man arrested in road rage shooting incident
- FMPD arrests 10 on drug charges, looking for 9 more
- Request to exhume remains from panhandle school rejected
- Fort Myers Dog Show takes over Lee Civic Center
- Beware of Memorial Day scams aimed at military personnel
- Community comes together for Safety Fair & 5k
- Gearing up for summer with Memorial Day travel
- Communications satellite launched into space