|Published:||Feb 13, 2013 10:20 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 13, 2013 10:20 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - The mother of a 2010 homicide victim is issuing a plea for witnesses to come forward.
Sarabrain Alexander's body was found surrounded by bullet shells.
March 16th will mark the 3 year anniversary of his death, his family is asking for witnesses to help put the suspects behind bars.
Fort Myers Police say they were able able to arrest Larry Snipes, the man they believed to be responsible, but were forced to withdraw charges after a key witness backed out.
"No family should have to go what we going through - to know their son was kidnapped, tortured terrorized and murdered," said Leolya Alexander.
Police are offering a $25,000 reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- Two arrested in Fort Myers drug bust
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- Hazmat team responds to chlorine leak at CCI