|Published:||Feb 13, 2013 10:20 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 13, 2013 10:20 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - The mother of a 2010 homicide victim is issuing a plea for witnesses to come forward.
Sarabrain Alexander's body was found surrounded by bullet shells.
March 16th will mark the 3 year anniversary of his death, his family is asking for witnesses to help put the suspects behind bars.
Fort Myers Police say they were able able to arrest Larry Snipes, the man they believed to be responsible, but were forced to withdraw charges after a key witness backed out.
"No family should have to go what we going through - to know their son was kidnapped, tortured terrorized and murdered," said Leolya Alexander.
Police are offering a $25,000 reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction.
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash
- Cape Fire Station 2 closes for repairs due to mold
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- An iconic ship gets a chance to set sail on a new voyage
- Post Office offers help on Sundays
- Ft. Myers woman reflects on Mandela, growing up in S. Africa
- 'Dunk City' could host 2014 gubernatorial debate
- 2 Collier beach access points reopen after replacing sand