|Published:||Feb 13, 2013 12:01 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 13, 2013 12:01 PM EST|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla.- Lee County Sheriff's deputies are looking into a report of credit card fraud wherein the suspect made two purchases just in time for Valentine's Day.
The victim told officers she discovered the fraudulent transactions on her Wells Fargo account on Tuesday. At that time, she noticed two online purchases: one $114 purchase on ProFlowers' website and one $40 purchase on Match.com.
The investigation continues.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- Search ends for 2 missing from migrants' raft