|Published:||Feb 13, 2013 12:01 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 13, 2013 12:01 PM EST|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla.- Lee County Sheriff's deputies are looking into a report of credit card fraud wherein the suspect made two purchases just in time for Valentine's Day.
The victim told officers she discovered the fraudulent transactions on her Wells Fargo account on Tuesday. At that time, she noticed two online purchases: one $114 purchase on ProFlowers' website and one $40 purchase on Match.com.
The investigation continues.
- FMPD arrests robbery suspect linked to 5 robberies
- Store owner's surveillance cameras catch alleged thieves
- Collier home destroyed by fire
- Real estate search begins for Hertz executives
- Settlement reached with Lifestyle Lift
- Candidates for Cape Coral Mayor duke it out in 1st debate
- Couple accused of kidnapping kids appears in court
- Police ID man who drove into Cape Coral canal
- Naples parents protest cell phone tower at elementary school
- Hertz new HQ building plans