|Published:||Feb 12, 2013 11:48 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 12, 2013 1:59 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- All lanes of I-75 have re-opened at mile marker 53 after a crash with injuries in Ochopee.
A single vehicle overturned, according to FHP.
Officers confirm that a medical helicopter was dispatched, but they cannot confirm if anyone was transported for treatment.
Traffic remains slow-going. Motorists should expect delays.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community