|Published:||Feb 12, 2013 11:48 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 12, 2013 1:59 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- All lanes of I-75 have re-opened at mile marker 53 after a crash with injuries in Ochopee.
A single vehicle overturned, according to FHP.
Officers confirm that a medical helicopter was dispatched, but they cannot confirm if anyone was transported for treatment.
Traffic remains slow-going. Motorists should expect delays.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Pt. Charlotte street closed due to roadway collapse
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Grinch steals Christmas trees from Lemon Bay students