|Published:||Feb 11, 2013 12:50 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 11, 2013 12:50 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A San Carlos Park woman accused of a hit and run accident was in court this morning. Chelsie Dahlbeck is charged with hitting high school student Keisha Bien-Amie as the teen waited at her bus stop.
In court today, the prosecution says they are still working with Dahlbeck's attorney to resolve the case without going to trial. If that doesn't happen, Dahlbeck will be back in court in May.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- School board approves new superintendent's contract
- Poll: Rubio gets negative marks on immigration