|Published:||Feb 11, 2013 10:11 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 11, 2013 10:11 AM EST|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Orange County Sheriff's deputies say one teen died and four others were sent to the hospital after overdosing.
According to reports, a 17-year-old died at the hospital shortly after paramedics were called to a home near Orlando early Sunday. Paramedics found the victims - in their teens and early 20s - unconscious inside the home in the Four Corners area just before 4 a.m.
Orlando television station WESH (http://bit.ly/1267qVp ) reports three people were listed in stable condition at the hospital on Sunday and another was treated and released.
An investigation continues.
Information from: WESH-TV, http://www.wesh.com/index.html
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Trial date set for daycare owner charged in boy's drowning
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- Ukrainian student in SWFL shares perspective on unrest
- FSU students spend spring break 'serving the underserved'
- Former head of Harborside sues City of Ft. Myers