|Published:||Feb 11, 2013 10:11 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 11, 2013 10:11 AM EST|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Orange County Sheriff's deputies say one teen died and four others were sent to the hospital after overdosing.
According to reports, a 17-year-old died at the hospital shortly after paramedics were called to a home near Orlando early Sunday. Paramedics found the victims - in their teens and early 20s - unconscious inside the home in the Four Corners area just before 4 a.m.
Orlando television station WESH (http://bit.ly/1267qVp ) reports three people were listed in stable condition at the hospital on Sunday and another was treated and released.
An investigation continues.
Information from: WESH-TV, http://www.wesh.com/index.html
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating